24 sept 2009

our summer and new course!!*


HELLO!*

Summer is finished and we did many things at the beginning we were very tired and the two first weekends we stay en Zamora.We go to the swimmingpool, and meeting up with friends.In San Pedro (the funfair of Zamora) we meet up at night too.Bea goes to Galicia for 7 days more or less, and I goes to Irland for two weeks, there I stay in a small city called Cork.Then I come to Zamora.Bea gone to a basketball camp in Portugal, in Espinho. Then I go to my village 1 month and a half, I'm from Ribadelago; there all is perfect at the mornings I go to the lake of the viillage and in the evening too,nights are the best all is party!!!* in 15 16 17 are the partys and this days were the best of all the summer.

I (Bea) was in Zamora in August and in the weekend I went to my villages and I meet my friend...

In September there were the partys of my village (Pereruela)and it was the best of my summer.Then we return to the school year.I (Alba) was in a diferent class of all my friends but, afortunatly I change to the other class , naw all is perfect

So never have I never have a bad summer.

good bye see you soon

No hay comentarios: